Monday, December 13, 2010

A big poop

Grace has had issues with diaper rash, in fact it is so bad we have been to the dr several time and had several phone calls and will probably be going again in the next day. The poor thing has some VERY irritated fire engine red- burnt skin "down there." It is now just bright red but it must be itchy as she tries to itch every chance she gets.
We were told to leave her diaper off as often as possible...hmmm let's think about that:
#1. It's winter...her little legs and bum bum get quite cold.
#2. She is almost 10 months old...she pees A LOT.

Luckily I can USUALLY predict her pooping schedule... (she is a regular little girl). But tonight she had an off schedule poop. I had just given her her "butt bath" of water and baking soda, and was playing in the living room with her reading a book on my lap when I felt a warmth on my leg. Ugh I just got peed on I thought. Nope that wasn't a pee smell but a poop...a really big poop, inches long in fact. I could carry on and describe color, texture etc but I doubt most are as enthralled with my child's poop as I am.

Michael came in and scooped up Grace to clean her up so I could change my clothes and dispose of the poop before the dog got to us! He laughed and made a few jokes (that's crappy)...I didn't see too much humor in it, until he groaned and had it on himself as well...

It was the end to a wonderful snow day with Mommy and Daddy....oh wait she peed on me later after the poop incident...

No comments:

Post a Comment