Monday, June 7, 2010

When Dad's away

Michael left Saturday am to go on a two week trip to France. It was a wonderful opportunity as the trip was almost all paid for by Akron University. At the same time...ugh, I get to play single mom while he is gone.

But that is ok, I have decided to make good use of my time while he is gone. Which means I get to do a project! I am working on the basement. It has not been of use since we moved in 2 years ago and soon it will become (think big booming announcer voice) "THE MAN CAVE." A place to send the men (and maybe children) so it can be quiet and serene in the rest of the house! So in two days my father and I have removed tile, demolished some shelves and made a fabulous mess! I can't wait to surprise Michael when he comes home from his trip to find a renovated basement with a fabulous new television and couch to complete his "MAN CAVE." That is if I survive the next few days!

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to call us when you need help. We're free this weekend!

    ReplyDelete