Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Being your Dad

Gracie oh Gracie how you've changed my life! I sit here thinking about what my life was like a year ago today... rushing around for Prom and Graduation, working on my masters... and how that compares to today.
While I'm still senior class advisor and taking post-grad classes there is nothing that holds a torch to my commitment to you. You are what I think about as I wake, go through my day, and as I drift off to sleep.

You came into our live approximately 90 days ago and how you've changed me. I've never known how much I could love someone who can't even speak, but surely can smile and squeak! There's not a day that goes by that I don't thank God for you. You're with me everyday even when I'm away at work. Your my screen saver and all of my students love to see the new pictures of you as you grow.

You also need to know how hard your Mommy works. She's up at all hours of the day working so very hard to feed, bathe, hold, and comfort you. We love you so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment