Friday, February 26, 2010

Yesterday was a big day, we went to the DR for our first weight check up! Everything looks great! Miss Grace was so excited to be there that when Dad took off her diaper for the weigh in she peed right on the exam table! Whoo ho!

She also got to meet Oscar for the first time! He was definitely excited at the new smells and could not figure out what was different about his house. Though he behaved himself I think he would have licked every inch of her face and hands if we would have let him. He comes back for another visit tonight and hopefully will be back at home by this weekend! I'm not sure how he will do with 2 am feedings and the constant cry when we feed (oh yes that is another story for another time), but I am hopeful, I miss my little furry child.

No comments:

Post a Comment