Thursday, March 4, 2010

"All right Gracie, what did we win?"

This is Michael talking to Grace as he changes her diaper, Grace responds with a lovely scream. Oh how the conversation has changed in this house. Just three weeks ago it was of house projects, work and plans...now it is of poop, pee and mostly feedings.

Feedings have not been a source of enjoyment this past week but I am praying that today we have turned the corner. A lovely piece of silicon to help with feedings and hopefully Miss Grace will begin to put on the ounces and continue to eat.

I'm not sure what I would have done without the support system of my husband. my parents, and our friends. I don't think I have discussed my ta-tas with so many people in my life. Nor have so many people seen or manhandled them. Michael and I have lost count the number of nurses and consultants that have grabbed and moved the girls around. The poor things need a vacation, I'm sure!

1 comment:

  1. Buy these:

    http://www.amazon.com/Gerber-Soothing-Gel-Patches/dp/B0009Z3IBO

    Send Michael out to Target or Walmart to see if he can find them. Sorry you're having such difficluty. It does get easier.

    ReplyDelete