Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring has Sprung!

With the windows open and the sun shining! Today is a great day! We took a family walk around the block to get some fresh air! Grace did such a wonderful job, she slept the entire time! Oscar works hard to ensure that he is in front of the stroller, as he needs to be first in line! Can't wait to get more endurance to go farther and farther! My goal is to try and start running with the hopes of doing a 1/2 marathon in July with friends. Another goal of mine was to lose 30 lbs before I went back to work in August. I'm almost there, I went the the DR the other day and I am 16 pounds less than I was when I got pregnant! That still doesn't mean I am back in my jeans, though I have worn "regualr" pants a few times! Slowly but surely!

No comments:

Post a Comment